Objective: Follow along with the demonstration on workspace and panels. Then, practice in Illustrator.
1) Bellwork: Play Google Quick Draw
4) Practice in Illustrator
5) Google Forms | Workspace and Panels closing
Objective: Play the Kahoot review together as a class.
1) Go to kahoot.it
2) Enter the game pin displayed on my projector
3) Review Illustrator lessons
Objective: Finish yesterday's assignment and continue learning the basics of Illustrator.
1) Finish yesterday's lesson with notes (in previous post)
2) Begin learning and practicing new concepts.
3) Closing: Introduction to Illustrator Part 1 Flashcards
- You must login to Brainscape and select the new "Introduction to Illustrator Part 1" option
Objective: Integrate knowledge of Illustrator's interface by reviewing and applying interface topics as a class.
1) Bellwork: Draw a Stickman Game
2) Review Illustrator Interface with the image below.
3) Label the Google Forms Interface
4) Open the "01-_interface_introduction.ai" file.
5) Open the "illustrator_interface_notes.docx" file.
6) As a class, demonstrate each task within the notes file. We will walk through this together.
7) Closing: Google Forms 3 W's Questionnaire
Objective: Follow along with the tutorial videos and files in Adobe Illustrator.
Also, sorry I'm not here! Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!
1) Watch the "Interface Introduction to Adobe Illustrator" video.
2) Follow along with the "01_interface_introduction.ai" file
3) Watch the "Panels & Workspaces in Adobe Illustrator" Video
4) Practice the skills taught in Illustrator on your own.
Objectives: Begin discussing the function of Adobe Illustrator. Navigate the basics of Illustrator.
1) "What is Illustrator" Introductory Video (featured below).
2) View examples of projects created in Illustrator (below video).
3) Following along with the brief Raster versus Vector presentation.
4) Begin training on the basics of the Illustrator learning objectives.
5) Complete Illustrator interface worksheet
6) Closing: Google Form Link
In-program Illustrator Learning Objectives:
.- Open and create a file
- Introduction to interface
Objective: Create a bumper sticker to communicate what the essential idea from graphic design is. Study flashcards to improve memorization of important concepts.
1) Finish bumper sticker project.
2) Access and create a new account for Brainscape flashcards.
3) "What is Graphic Design" Flash Cards.
4) Play Google Quick Draw
Objective: Begin to know and develop friendships with each other by formally introducing yourself, answering a question about yourself then versing your team in a challenging game of Mario Kart.
1) Practice formal introductions with peers.
2) Answer a question Mrs. Quick has given with each other.
3) Play a round of Mario Kart.
4) Top place of each round advances to the next round. Students need to formally introduce themselves to the second round competitors and answer a question Mrs. Quick has given. Players from the previous rounds are now the cheerleaders for the student from their first round that won.
Graphic design 1