Objective: Identify photos that would best represent various target audiences. Then, find images online to create a mood board in Illustrator for your new client. Consider color palette, scenes and the over all aesthetic you would like to achieve for the business.
1) Complete the Google Forms | Target Audience Practice
2) Review and discuss Target Audience Practice
4) Read the Canva Mood Board article
5) Explanation of Mood Board Assignment
6) Begin Mood Board project in Illustrator
Topics you may choose from:
- Space X new rocket launch that allows people to go to outer space.
- Bohemian jewelry designs for young women.
- New sports car for middle-aged drivers.
- Bank that appeals to wealthy businessmen.
- A local downtown coffee shop.
- A J-Pop band that appeals to young teenage girls.
- You may ask me personally about a topic and design for it. BUT I must approve first!
Things you must include in your board:
- Color Palette ideas.
- Photos of scenes that fit the identity of your target audience. Look for both aesthetics of the imagery, as well as activities your target audience might engage in.
- Logo concepts that fit the aesthetic you are trying to achieve.
- Fonts that fit the identity of your brand.