Objective: Review the Ai file and then construct the ice cream cone by watching the video tutorial.
Objective: Follow along with the video below to complete the donut assignment.
Objective: Begin the figure-ground worksheet and start project.
1) Discuss project
2) Begin Figure-Ground Project handout
3) Begin Figure-Ground Project
Figure-Ground Project Requirements:
1) 11x17in document formatted for print. Can be horizontal or vertical.
2) Minimum 2 colors. Maximum 4 colors.
3) Must explore positive and negative space relationship through the two images creating an intersecting image between them.
Objective: In our 20 minute class today (eep!), watch the following videos on Gestalt Theory. Then, watch the Logo Trends 2020 video.
Objective: Read the article, participate in the Nearpod and watch the video on Gestalt theory!
1) Read Exploring the Gestalt Principle of Design.
2) Participate in the Nearpod Presentation.
3) Watch the Gestalt Video as a class.
Objective: Practice the GMetrix Certification exam, if you are done with your t-shirt design.
1) Launch GMetrix Adobe Practice Exams
2) Take the Review 4 practice exam test.
Steps to Launch GMetrix:
1) Go to GMetrix website
- Username: studentID@fusd1.org (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your Student ID
2) Type in the Access Code from the whiteboard.
3) Click Okay, Yes or Continue as the program loads.
4) Take certification exam
- You may use the help option