Objective: Create an 8.5x11' graphic in Illustrator emphasizing each principle of design visually. You must utilize your time well in order to fulfill this assignment. Each design must contain an graphic, the title of the principle as well as your own definition of the principle with use of proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
DUE: Wednesday, September 25th at the end of class!
- Seven 8.5x11" pieces created in Illustrator.
- File setup for print (CMYK & 300 raster effects resolution).
- Files must have a cohesive theme with each other and must be obviously related. Utilize repetition of similar elements to achieve this.
- Must contain the title of the principle.
- Must contain the definition of the principle.
Objective: Study the principle of design as a class.
1) Complete the Google Forms | Postcard Self-evaluation
2) 15 minutes to finish and turn in your unicorn competition assignment.
3) Follow along with the Nearpod presentation (below)
4) Closing: Google Forms | Image Hunt
Principles of Design | Nearpod
Objective: Navigate, add, remove, rename and resize artboards in about a gazillion different ways.
1) Check out the portfolio site behance.com for portfolios built using Adobe Illustrator.
2) View Artboards demonstration and lecture.
3) Practice learned concepts by utilizing the notes below.
4) Closing: Compete Google Forms | Artboards