Objective: Walk through the review guides as a class. Then, fix any issues you had in your own review guide.
1) Review reviews (haha)
2) Edit reviews
Objective: Finish the first review guide from yesterday. Then, move on to the review guide below.
1) Review guide 1
2) Review guide 2
Objective: Complete the review of skills from the file below.
1) Do the review, darn it.
2) Check my website for answers you may not remember.
Objectives: Once you are done with your gradient project, please watch the speed art videos below created in Illustrator.
1) Finish Gradient Project
2) Watch Videos
Objective: Finish the Pattern assignment from yesterday. Then, utilize the Gradient Panel and the Gradient Tool to create and adjust gradients.
1) Finish Pattern Assignment.
2) Answer yesterday's closing: Pattern | Lino Board
3) Review professional gradient usage on Behance.com
4) Begin Gradient Demonstration
5) Create 4 gradient swatches in Illustrator utilizing the Gradient Panel and Gradient Tool.
Objective: Create a design in Illustrator and learn how to convert it into a pattern through the Swatches panel and the Pattern Options panel.
1) Bell work: Check out some patterns on Pinterest.com and/or Behance.com.
2) Spend sometime in Illustrator creating a design that you'd like to turn into a pattern.
3) Creating a pattern demonstration.
4) Turn your design into a pattern.
5) Closing: Pattern | Lino Board