Objective: Finish your low polygon effect or play google quick draw with the link below.
**Low poly assignments are due tomorrow.
Google Quick Draw
Objective: Make sure you have finished your Pixel Art assignment. Then, play the games below from the links. If you are done with playing the games - you may free play in Photoshop.
Google Quick Draw
Brand Logo Color Game - "Brandeen"
Arial versus Helvetica
Kill Comic Sans
The Kerning Game
Color Game 1
Color Game 3
Objective: Open up Photoshop, start a new document, begin basic Photoshop workspace navigation, begin learning basic tools, play on the canvas and learn to save files to the RW$ drive.
1) Navigate and open up Photoshop
2) Open a New Document
3) Basic program workspace navigation
4) Basic tools
5) Free play
6) Save files
Saving a file:
1) In Photoshop, go to File -> Save As.
2) Click on the words "This PC".
3) Following that, click on the network drive “FHSstudent_RW$ (//studentdata1) (W:).
4) Click on the folder “Quick”. Click on the folder for the class you are in.
5) Click on the folder for the specific assignment name.
- Photoshop: a photo editing program that is apart of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Workspace: the arrangement of the panels and tools within the Photoshop program.
- Document: a new file within Photoshop.
- Canvas: the area that you edit in Photoshop.
- Tool Panel: the tools given to you to edit photos in Photoshop in different ways.
- Panels: options that help you manage, monitor, and modify images.
Objective: Begin to know and develop friendships with each other by formally introducing yourself, answering a question about yourself then versing your team in a challenging game of Mario Kart.
1) Practice formal introductions with peers.
2) Answer a question Mrs. Quick has given with each other.
3) Play a round of Mario Kart.
4) Top place of each round advances to the next round. Students need to formally introduce themselves to the second round competitors and answer a question Mrs. Quick has given. Players from the previous rounds are now the cheerleaders for the student from their first round that won.