Objective: Create your own low poly effect using a photo of yourself, an animal or a picture of someone from google.
1) Watch demonstration
2) Find Photo
3) Begin assignment
1) Select image from the internet and copy it
2) Create a new document in Photoshop
3) Paste the photo in the document
4) Select your polygonal lasso tool
5) Create a ploygon
6) Select Filter -> Blur -> Average
7) Create another polygon
8) Hold Alt + Ctrl + F to apply the blur/average filter to the image.
9) Continue creating the image by creating a polygon and applying the Alt + Ctrl + F shortcut for the blue/average.