Objective: Since I am absent and we only have been here one day, I'm letting you play the game Google Quick Draw in the link below.
1) Play Google Quick Draw
Objective: Create a geometric pattern in Photoshop.
Vocab: Geometric, opacity, layers
If you would like to review after the demonstration, please follow the tutorial link below:
Geometric Patterns Tutorial
2) Review Geometric Pattern Tutorial website above
Objective: Vote on skateboard, finish memes, play Google Quick Draw or watch the timelapse videos.
1) Vote on skateboard
2) Finish Memes
3) Play Google Quick Draw
4) Time lapse videos
Objective: Finish your low polygon effect or play google quick draw with the link below.
**Low poly assignments are due tomorrow.
Google Quick Draw
Objective: Make sure you have finished your Pixel Art assignment. Then, play the games below from the links. If you are done with playing the games - you may free play in Photoshop.
Google Quick Draw
Brand Logo Color Game - "Brandeen"
Arial versus Helvetica
Kill Comic Sans
The Kerning Game
Color Game 1
Color Game 3
Objective: Open up Photoshop, start a new document, begin basic Photoshop workspace navigation, begin learning basic tools, play on the canvas and learn to save files to the RW$ drive.
1) Navigate and open up Photoshop
2) Open a New Document
3) Basic program workspace navigation
4) Basic tools
5) Free play
6) Save files
Saving a file:
1) In Photoshop, go to File -> Save As.
2) Click on the words "This PC".
3) Following that, click on the network drive “FHSstudent_RW$ (//studentdata1) (W:).
4) Click on the folder “Quick”. Click on the folder for the class you are in.
5) Click on the folder for the specific assignment name.
- Photoshop: a photo editing program that is apart of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Workspace: the arrangement of the panels and tools within the Photoshop program.
- Document: a new file within Photoshop.
- Canvas: the area that you edit in Photoshop.
- Tool Panel: the tools given to you to edit photos in Photoshop in different ways.
- Panels: options that help you manage, monitor, and modify images.
Objective: Begin to know and develop friendships with each other by formally introducing yourself, answering a question about yourself then versing your team in a challenging game of Mario Kart.
1) Practice formal introductions with peers.
2) Answer a question Mrs. Quick has given with each other.
3) Play a round of Mario Kart.
4) Top place of each round advances to the next round. Students need to formally introduce themselves to the second round competitors and answer a question Mrs. Quick has given. Players from the previous rounds are now the cheerleaders for the student from their first round that won.