Objective: Create the design for the new photography shirts.
1) Design the photo shirt similarly to the designs below, but geared towards photography.
- First image to say "FHS PHOTOGRAPHY"
- Second image a simple camera
Objective: Separate the shirt below for the next order for Cromer Elementary.
1) Download the file below and bring it into Illustrator.
2) Perform the tasks necessary for separations (listed below).
How to separate:
1) Pull the image into Illustrator.
2) Make your artboard 10"x17".
3) Image trace the image and make sure it mostly looks consistent with the image you downloaded below.
4) Expand the image.
5) Ungroup the objects.
6) Remove the background.
7) Change the letters to #000000 black.
8) Group all the objects.
9) Add your registration marks to the top and bottom. Be sure to align each of the lines and group each of the lines in the individual crosshairs.
10) Align the image with the cross hairs by selecting all of them and horizontally align center.