Objective: We're jumping right in! We've got a huge competition deadline in the beginning of September. This will be your first project. Last year we took 1st place... no big deal.
1) Introduction by Mrs. Quick.
2) Read the SGIA competition requirements on this website.
3) Google search SGIA Student Printing Competition and review previous entries.
3) Discuss and decide categories.
4) Research quality items in categories. Fill out the SGIA Research Google Form with information on the top 5 ideas you found while researching.
Categories we are eligible for:
- Finished Garment Dark (Dark Tshirts)
- Finished Garment Light (Light Tshirts)
- Fine Art
- No Gradients.
- Limit 4 solid colors.
- Start there, more requirements as we go along.