Objective: Open up Photoshop, start a new document, begin basic Photoshop workspace navigation, begin learning basic tools, play on the canvas and learn to save files to the RW$ drive.
1) Navigate and open up Photoshop
2) Open a New Document
3) Basic program workspace navigation
4) Basic tools
5) Free play
6) Save files
Saving a file:
1) In Photoshop, go to File -> Save As.
2) Click on the words "This PC".
3) Following that, click on the network drive “FHSstudent_RW$ (//studentdata1) (W:).
4) Click on the folder “Quick”. Click on the folder for the class you are in.
5) Click on the folder for the specific assignment name.
- Photoshop: a photo editing program that is apart of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Workspace: the arrangement of the panels and tools within the Photoshop program.
- Document: a new file within Photoshop.
- Canvas: the area that you edit in Photoshop.
- Tool Panel: the tools given to you to edit photos in Photoshop in different ways.
- Panels: options that help you manage, monitor, and modify images.