Objective: After viewing the demonstration, create a pixel art image in Photoshop.
Vocab: Pixels, Resolution, Color Palette
2) Watch Video (optional)
3) Create pixel art in Photoshop
4) Save project to Pixel Art folder titled as "FirstNameLastNamePixelArt"
How to setup a document for Pixel Art:
1) Go to File -> New
2) Set Width and Height as 50 pixels. Set the resolution to 72.
3) Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Guides, Grids and Slices
4) Change Gridline Every to 1 Pixel
5) If Grid is not showing, go to View -> Show -> Grid
6) Select Pencil Tool (underneath the brush tool) and start coloring!