Objective: Create a tshirt design for the Grateful Festival.
The Grateful Festival is a local festival held at the Pepsi Amphitheater. It is a festival that features music from the Grateful Dead.
1) Browse the Grateful Festival's Facebook Page to see their current themes.
2) Google search Grateful Dead Illustrations to get a feel for other artist's work who've designed for them.
3) Create 5 thumbnail sketches of your design. Have approved by Quick.
4) Create a rough. We can scan this in if you need. Have approved by Quick.
5) Design in Illustrator.
Objective: Create a Google Doodle design to be entered into the Google Doodle contest! The theme this year is kindness.
1) Read the How it Works web page for the project.
2) Read the Prizes web page!
3) Research 2019 winners and 2018 winners of the contest.
4) Brainstorm visual scenes that relate to the act of kindness. Create a mind map (examples below) on a sheet of paper.
5) Research photos and visual imagery that relates to one or more ideas from the mind map. Consider how you will incorporate the word "Google" into the visual imagery.
6) Begin thumbnails for concepts. Get approval from Mrs. Quick.
7) Begin a rough.
8) Create either by drawing or digitally. Use the dimentions in the Illustrator document below. If you'd like me to print this out, I'm happy to.