Objective: Design a tshirt in Adobe Illustrator
1) Research tshirt designs that inspire you.
2) Create 5 thumbnails for your design.
3) Create a detailed rough.
4) Use Adobe Illustrator to begin constructing the idea you created in your rough.
5) After we are finished, we as a class will vote on the winner!
1) You must have thumbnails and a rough
1) Design this entirely in black. One color - we will pick this later.
2) Width: No wider than 9 inches. Height: No taller than 11 inches.
3) You may use inspiration from other images, but no image tracing or copying.
4) Pick the color of ink you would like to print. Place that near the black design you created.
5) Pick the color tshirt you would like. Google Search (your color) tshirt). Place a mockup of the design on the tshirt the same artboard next to your shirt design after you have finished. See example one below. This is how it needs to be submitted