Objective: Create a composition utilizing the image trace feature and clipping masks.
1) Review image trace and clipping masks notes (optional)
2) Create an art board that is 8.5x11 inches for print (CMYK - 300 resolution)
2) Select 3-6 photos online that you would like to create a composition out of.
- Feel free to search "__________ silhouettes" and make your composition out of silhouettes, if you like.
3) Play around with the multiple image trace features and layer them with each other to create a composition - a piece of design that creates a art full scene and interacts with each other.
4) Feel free to delete many parts of the Image Trace that you don't want in your composition (white backgrounds, etc.)
4) Save in the Image Trace Clipping Mask Project folder on the RW$ drive in the Graphic Design 1 folder.