Objective: Finish the Meow Wolf design. Then watch the videos below and take notes on what the differences are between how he runs his shop and ours.
Vote for Marshall Elementary's Billy Weldon for America's Favorite Crossing Guard!
Objective: Create a Meow Wolf shirt design for our t-shirts this year.
1) Research Meow Wolf graphics.
2) Create 5 thumbnails and have approved by Quick.
3) Begin rough.
4) Start in program.
Objective: Complete the review for screen printing as practice. You may use the following documents for assistance. Try to write out the process to the best of your ability BEFORE you review the documents.
Objective: We're on a tight deadline. Design an orchestra shirt asap!
1) Preview examples below
- 3 color front
- 1 color back
Objective: Fill out the work experience form with dates, hours, projects and standards.
1) Fill out form.
2) Give to Quick to submit.
Projects worked on:
8/11-9/13/19: SGIA Design and competition
9/19/19: Tshirt separations Cornucopia Festival.
9/20-9/27/19: Print Cornucopia Shirts (be sure to include extra time for after school printing).
9/30/19: Begin Photography shirt design.
7.1 Generate project ideas using stakeholder communication, research, brainstorming, thumbnails, roughs, mock-ups, and wireframes
7.3 Develop a project workflow from initiation to completion
7.5 Collaborate with others to plan and execute a graphic work
8.3 Create vector illustrations using industry standard software
8.9 Construct graphic works utilizing and manipulating type using industry standard software
8.10 Produce single- and multi-color graphic works using industry standard software
9.3 Compare common printing processes, their market segments, and the advantages/disadvantages of each (e.g., offset, digital, screen printing, and flexography)
Objective: Create the design for the new photography shirts.
1) Design the photo shirt similarly to the designs below, but geared towards photography.
- First image to say "FHS PHOTOGRAPHY"
- Second image a simple camera
Objective: Separate the shirt below for the next order for Cromer Elementary.
1) Download the file below and bring it into Illustrator.
2) Perform the tasks necessary for separations (listed below).
How to separate:
1) Pull the image into Illustrator.
2) Make your artboard 10"x17".
3) Image trace the image and make sure it mostly looks consistent with the image you downloaded below.
4) Expand the image.
5) Ungroup the objects.
6) Remove the background.
7) Change the letters to #000000 black.
8) Group all the objects.
9) Add your registration marks to the top and bottom. Be sure to align each of the lines and group each of the lines in the individual crosshairs.
10) Align the image with the cross hairs by selecting all of them and horizontally align center.