Objective: Follow along with the jobs in graphic design presentation. Then, begin interviews project. This may take 2-3 days to complete the entire assignment.
1) Jobs in Graphic Design Nearpod Presentation
2) Article Review: Interview Job Rules
3) Proper interview demonstration - Mr. J and Mrs. Quick
4) Practice handshakes as a class
5) Pair up into groups of 3
6) Select a job that you found online from yesterday
7) Conduct interviews in groups
Pretend you are interviewing for the position that you selected yesterday to research. Each student will rotate through the interview process with the two other students in the group. Everyone will be interviewed once. The students who will be conducting the interview will use the questions below to ask the student is being interviewed.
Proper Interview Etiquette:
- Shake hands assertively
- Make eye contact throughout interview
- Listen to questions thoroughly
- Answer questions thoroughly
- Additionally, utilize the 10 tips from the article
Interview Questions to ask:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why did you choose _____________ as a profession?
- What makes you good at __________________?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Describe a time you had a conflict at work or school. What did you do to resolve it?
- Do you work better alone or in a group?
- How do you incorporate feedback into your work?